I am normally running around doing multiple things at once. (That is a Virgo trait I think) but today I am using all my energy to do absolutely NOTHING! :)
I mean really! Look at the animal world - take lions for instance - they don't really do much! - They might spend some time hunting for food (and even then the males make the females do all the work and only once every few days) , then eat (a lot) and then just lie in the shade of a tree and sleep! I think I will be a lion on my next life. Same with leopards...except I don't think I want to be a leopard...they have to do everything themselves! No pride (either)! ;)
So I am grateful that today I don't have to do anything...and I am not. (except keep my resolution to blog every day this year - but that isn't work...it's fun!)
The moral of this story is that you CAN be grateful for NOTHING! ;)
You know you are lazy:
1. When your idea of a vacation is to plunk yourself down in one place and not budge for a week!!
2. When you consider fighting with the cellophane wrapper on your bag of potato chips as exercise!!
3. When you turn on the TV, crawl into bed and watch 3 hours of wrestling because the remote control is on the other side of the room!!
4. When you have a choice between a blind date and a nap, and you choose the nap!!
5. You type with one hand because you are in a comfortable position!!